If you are a human living on Planet Earth right now, the world can seem… not great.
But good things are happening all around us every day, too! It's up to us to notice them.
The Calendar of Good is a beautifully designed 12-month calendar to help you remember the good things, big and small, that happen all around us every day.
The concept couldn't be simpler: at the end of every day, write down one positive moment. At the end of the year, you'll have a keepsake full of joyful memories to serve as an instant pick-me-up.
It's the simplest and lowest-pressure way to start a gratitude practice.
- 8" x 10"
- Soft-touch cover that feels awesome
- Monthly themes to inspire you (illustrated by Nicole Melville with words by Trish DiFranco and Lora DiFranco)
- Nail hole and calendar hook so you can display it however you'd like
- Undated so you can start anytime and use it for a full year
- Printed on 100% recycled paper from French Paper Company, a third-generation paper mill in Michigan
- Made in the USA (in Cleveland, Ohio, to be exact)
- 9.25” x 9.25”
- 12 monthly spreads + introduction and end-of year-reflection pages
- Every month features an uplifting quote and scientific fact about wholehearted living
- Printed in the USA using solar energy
- Spiral bound
- Smooth, premium 100# cover, 80# interior stock that feels great to write on