- 8" x 10"
- Soft-touch cover that feels awesome
- Monthly themes to inspire you (illustrated by Nicole Melville with words by Trish DiFranco and Lora DiFranco)
- Nail hole and calendar hook so you can display it however you'd like
- Undated so you can start anytime and use it for a full year
- Printed on 100% recycled paper from French Paper Company, a third-generation paper mill in Michigan
- Made in the USA (in Cleveland, Ohio, to be exact)
You know those little habits and routines that make you feel like a sane human? We just made a habit tracker calendar to help you stick to them!
The Habit Calendar is super straight-forward -- you write the habits you want to track in the left column and check off the habits you've completed at the end of everyday. There are spaces to track weekly and monthly habits, too.
The first couple of pages of the calendar feature our Habit Brainstorm Guide to help you focus on the habits that will be most meaningful to you. (Created in partnership with our friends at Thrive At Work!)